Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Web Site

I've been hard at work lately- not in my studio, but in my office, completely revamping my web site, one of my other blogs- Inspiration, and adding some different links in to this blog, In the Garden and Creativity my fine art blog. I'd love it if you could take a look at the web site, and let me know what you think- good or bad. I've added a few things, changed it A LOT, hopefully made it easier to navigate, friendlier, and lighter. I've added a guest book for comments and contact information too, so let me know you visited!
And now I'll get back to the girls- they are not too happy that I've been spending so much time behind the desk when the sun is shining, there's a nice breeze, and there's squirrels and rabbits to chase.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home